Monday 14 October 2013

Hello again

It's been a long time since I was here but a few very crafty weeks and reading some amazing blogs has inspired me to start blogging again!
The last two years have been spent nurturing my little man Harper.


We have had a ball learning from each other, with lots of laughter and tears and so much fun!  Our days have been spent at swimming lessons, Baby Bounce at the library, catching up with friends at mums group and attending physio to help correct Harper's low tone and torticollis.
I've learnt to crochet and knit while breast feeding or holding my boy and discovered the joy of stealing half an hour of nap time to finish my sewing projects.
Over the last month I have also rediscovered the joy of completing small beautiful crochet projects thanks to two washer swaps hosted by Jellywares.  I'm excitedly waiting for a lovely washer to turn up in my letterbox! Here is the washer I sent off to my secret swap partner today!


Scalloped potholder pattern can be found here

What have you created lately?

Justine xox

No comments:

Post a Comment