Thursday 31 October 2013

November Photo A Day Challenge

I take so many photos on my phone every day so I love the photo a day challenge. For me it makes me look at the world around me differently and I love the look of my photos once I have applied a filter in Instagram! 

I have a wonderful friend who has posted a photo a day every day on Facebook this year. I admire her staying power and look forward to her daily photo post every night. While a whole year may be too much of a challenge for me at this point in time, I can do a month! I know I can! I did it last June! So as the end of October approached I looked up the November challenge list at fatmumslim and thought I'm going to do this again. 

I usually post my photos via Instagram (search pinchey) and on Facebook but I thought I might share some of the stories behind the photos here this month.

Today I was all ready to take a photo of Harper eating his blueberries or the blueberries themselves but alas this didn't happen! My little man loves his blueberries so they were 'all gone' (to quote Harper) before I could grab my phone!

Instead I took a photo of my incredible cherry tomato plant when I snuck out to hang washing on the line during nap time. This is my first go at growing cherry tomatoes and I can't wait until they ripen up!




I suppose the moral to the story is although I have ideas about the photo I could take for each prompt this initial thought rarely ends up being the final shot!


Justine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment