Monday 2 December 2013

Wow where did November go?

Another month has just flown by and my aim to blog more just didn't happen!

I did manage to do the FMS photo a day challenge so one communication goal was achieved! Here is a look at the photos I took. 
I've started the December photo a day challenge and started with another photo of my cherry tomatoes - this time ripe & ready to eat! 


I'm so glad I managed to get this bowl. After two hail storms a fortnight ago our vege garden is looking pretty sad. I thought the cherry tomato plant had been spared but it is starting to look like it will die off before Christmas. At least I will get to have some yummy homemade bruschetta this week! 

As Christmas approaches I'm busy completing my Christmas craft, though I don't think it ever truly ends! I need to stay away from Spotlight now so I don't add more projects to my list! Today I finished Harper's Santa sack with a little help from The Towel Guys in Lismore. They embroidered Harper's name for $10. I was extremely impressed with their service & the quality of the job. They even had the great suggestion to use lime green instead of white or silver thread.



I think I have nearly finished with the sewing projects so I can start concentrating on the crochet & knit projects I'm hoping to complete. Tonight I will start work on my washer & ornament for Jellywares Xmas swap. That is after I cook dinner and get ready to work tomorrow!

Justine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment